MASTER Fashion Engineering
Masters Fashion Engineering is the most complete Master, for clothing technicians.
The course of study includes both artistic subjects, such as the design of sketches, stylization and color techniques for the realization of moods and fashion collections, and of technical practical ones such as pattern making and sewing, for the concrete realization of the clothes, through the cutting of the created models on fabric, their proof and the possible correction of the defects.
Masters Fashion Engineering ‘s Degree that includes all the subjects of the supply chain in the field of fashion, from traditional materials to Industry 4.0 technologies
- Start-up: September
- Attendance: From Tuesday to Friday from 9.00 to 12.00, Saturday from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, Tuesday and Thursday from 14.30 to 17.30
- Enrollment: Until June. Limited number.
- Subjects: Fashion illustration. Fashion styling. History of costume. Textile technology. Basic and fancy pattern making. Grading.Tailoring and industrial sewing techniques. Lectra CAD suite, Modaris v8 Expert, Diamino, Kaledo Style, Adobe Siute.
- Professional outlets: Companies producing clothes, fashion workshops, self-employment
- Success Story
- Fee: 6.500,00 euro (Tax Included)
- One Year: 1100 euro at the enrollment + 9 monthly installments of 600 euro
- Canon of proportions and human anatomy, the draft, the included, the stylization.
- The technical drawing, pattern study of the base. The technical details.
- The trend of the theme and target research, research materials and mood.
- Designing fabric: continuous printing, jumped, mirror, placed. Study of developments in the drapery of the different materials.
- Achievements sketches based leaders: T-shirts, lingerie, swimwear, skirts, pants, jeans, shirts, jackets, vests, jackets, coats, suits, knitwear.
- Realization ready to wear collections theme and target free: night collection, sweatshirts, sports jackets, shirts, knitwear.
- Realization collections prêt-à-porter theme and set target: a collection suit, large size, day, evening.
- Realization haute couture theme and set target: collection wedding and evening dresses.
- Textile technology : fabrics, commercial functional and decorative technique.
- History of costume and fashion. Psychology of colors.
- Men’s collection, accessories collection and kids collection.
- The structure of the company, the professionals in fashion.
- Construction of a final project: choice of subject, target, materials, construction of the mood, creating a collection with its organic sheets.
ADOBE,The programs and files. Introduction The Stylistics style in fashion and style graphics, carry a stylistic concept fashion graphics, image search by proposing ( coloring, composition , tactile materials , textures and patterns , settings and target social and cultural ) .Introduction to Photoshop Concept image bitmap and vector graphics , pixels , resolution, color models (RGB , CMYK , Grayscale , … ) , tools, menus, palettes.
Elements of composition elements of the psychology of perception , symmetry , balance, line and blemish , perspective and depth, full and empty, chromatic relationships .
The selections and transformations
The formats of files
Adjusting the color
Importing image printing
KALEDO STYLE LECTRA
Working with Colors
Create sketches vector
Working with ” graphical attributes ”
Fabric and colorways Fabric
Fill in the figures and create variants of the head
Create presentations Design and specifications
Processed to achieve
Create and implement computer graphics
Import and edit images
Color patterns and apply the actual materials ( fabrics , accessories , etc.).
Graphically present a fashion collection with the relevant technical data sheets
- Sections and transformations: scale, rotate, tilt, extend or alter an image. Apply transformations to a selection, a whole layer, multi-level or a layer mask. Apply the transformation to a path, a vector shape, a vector mask, a selection board or an alpha channel.
- Vector graphics: Vector graphics (sometimes called vector shapes or vector objects) consists of lines and curves defined by mathematical objects called vectors, that describe an image according to its geometric characteristics.
- Brushes: Noise, Wet Edges, Airbrush, rounding, Protect texture
- Filters: increase sharpness, Blur, Lens Correction, Lens Blur, Reduce Noise, Liquify and Vanishing Point.
- File formats: bitmap (raster) or vector. The bitmap formats (GIF, JPEG, PNG and WBMP)
- Color adjustment: change the overall mixture of colors in an image Importing images captured by scanners or camera.
- Print images: Manage color by the application, manage color through the printer.
- Levels: Levels allow you to perform operations such as composition of multiple images, adding text to an image or adding forms of vector graphics. You can apply a layer style to add a special effect, like drop shadow or glow.
- Text: Change text orientation, application of anti-aliasing, modified, except Perspective and Distort
- Create and implement: the computer-graphics Import and edit images Coloring models and apply the real materials (fabrics, accessories ..) – a fashion collection presented graphically in print and on the web.
- Masters Fashion Engineering
- Basic skirt – 12 fancy skirts from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Basic trousers – 6 pairs of fancy trousers from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Shirt and blouse with tailored sleeves and fancy collars
- 6 patterns blouses (raglan, Kimono sleeves, etc.)
- Semi-loose-fitting dress with breast dart. 8 fancy dresses from sketches -and fashion illustrations.
- Anatomically designed top with breast dart and tailored sleeves. 24 fancy transformations.
- Anatomically designed top with raglan sleeves, drop sleeves, kimono -sleeves with gusset, etc.
- Basic Man’s jacket with casual revers and two-piece sleeves.
- Woman’s jacket with breast dart. 6 fancy jackets from sketches and -fashion illustrations.
- Basic heavy jacket with raglan sleeves. Coat for men.
- 6 fancy coats and heavy jackets from sketches and fashion illustrations.
- Pattern layout from sketches and pictures of evening and wedding dresses.
- Basic notions of information technology
Study of hardware and software components, CAD – CAM Lectra (Modaris, Diamino, Vigiprint) graphic programs and the Windows operating system.
- Creating the Pattern
Digitisation of the finished pattern. Modifying the pattern using the previous digitisation. Creating and codifying of the pattern and its sizes. Analysing the paper pattern: explaining the construction points and of their positioning on the images, checking of the video pattern, access route, pattern registration, practical exercises
- CAD Pattern Making
Access routes, creating and codifying of the libraries for a correct data filing. Modifying the pattern, creation of new versions, like pockets, belts, etc. Video application of the development. Copy of the development, from point to point, of the same image and of different images. Setting out of sewing figures and defining of the sewing angles for the industrialisation of the models. Adding of nicks, internal holes, texts. Creating new versions of the pattern. Adding of extreme and intermediate sizes to the existing size list. Changing of shifting of the basic size. Putting together of the different pattern components
- CAD placements
Creating of the placement card, creating of restrictions in order to prevent/allow the movement of the different components according to the kind of fabric used. Preparing of the placement. Size analogy, new version and fabric with an existing placement, adding of sizes/versions, adding of previously created placements. How to obtain and use a correct and functional placement, costs optimisation.
- Masters Fashion Engineering
- Equipment: Single needle machine, zig-zag sewing machine, overlock
- Fabrics. Width, treatments, and cutting equipment
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a skirt
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a pair of trousers
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a shirt
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a dress
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a waistcoat
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a jacket
- Masters Fashion Engineering