fashion stylist course
Fashion Stylist Course
The stylist is the one who defines and designs the collections in relation to the expiration of the samples and the standards of quality and price of the reference company.
The stylist is the creative mind of the fashion process. He is the one who makes his talent and imagination available to create ever new models that are suited to the market demand. In most cases he translates his ideas into design, using traditional methods, but also with new technologies, in particular dedicated software. The stylist works closely with fashion designers, with marketing experts, with those who elaborate and create the fabrics, with pattern makers and experts in needle and thread, often has direct contact with the models who will wear the clothes from him created with photographers and show room staff.
The stylist has a good knowledge of the history of costume, of the product categories of fabrics, principles of anatomy, color theory, production processes, freehand drawing skills.
The Fashion Stylist course includes the part of Fashion Design, Style, Pattern Making and fabric packaging. The course can be with annual or two-year frequency according to the availability of time.
- Duration: 192 lessons 576 hours
- Start-up: One year September or January. Two-year only September
- Attendance: Three classes a week (two-year course), six classes a week (one year course)
- Enrollment: Until June for courses starting in September. Until November for courses starting in January. Limited number.
- Subjects: Fashion illustration. Fashion Styling. Textile technology. History of costume. Basis and fancy pattern design. Cut and manifacturing techniques.
- Professional outlets: Companies producing clothes, fashion workshops, self-employment.
- Price: 4.400,00 euro (IVA compresa)
- Canon of proportions and human anatomy, the draft, the included, the stylization. The technical drawing, pattern study of the base. The technical details.
- The trend of the theme and target research, research materials and mood. Designing fabric: continuous printing, jumped, mirror, placed. Study of developments in the drapery of the different materials.
- Achievements sketches based leaders: T-shirts, lingerie, swimwear, skirts, pants, jeans, shirts, jackets, vests, jackets, coats, suits, knitwear. Realization ready to wear collections theme and target free: night collection, sweatshirts, sports jackets, shirts, knitwear.
- Realization collections prêt-à-porter theme and set target: a collection suit, large size, day, evening.
- Realization haute couture theme and set target: collection wedding and evening dresses.
- Textile technology : fabrics, commercial functional and decorative technique.
- History of costume and fashion. Psychology of colors.
- Men’s collection, accessories collection and kids collection.
- The structure of the company, the professionals in fashion.
- Construction of a final project: choice of subject, target, materials, construction of the mood, creating a collection with its organic sheets.
- Basic skirt – 12 fancy skirts from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Basic trousers – 6 pairs of fancy trousers from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Shirt and blouse with tailored sleeves and fancy collars
- 6 patterns blouses (raglan, Kimono sleeves, etc.)
- Semi-loose-fitting dress with breast dart. 8 fancy dresses from sketches -and fashion illustrations.
- Anatomically designed top with breast dart and tailored sleeves. 24 fancy transformations.
- Anatomically designed top with raglan sleeves, drop sleeves, kimono -sleeves with gusset, etc.
- Basic Man’s jacket with casual revers and two-piece sleeves.
- Woman’s jacket with breast dart. 6 fancy jackets from sketches and -fashion illustrations.
- Basic heavy jacket with raglan sleeves. Coat for men.
- 6 fancy coats and heavy jackets from sketches and fashion illustrations.
- Pattern layout from sketches and pictures of evening and wedding dresses.
- Equipment: Single needle machine, zig-zag sewing machine, overlock
- Fabrics. Width, treatments, and cutting equipment
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a skirt
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a pair of trousers
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a shirt
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a dress
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a waistcoat
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a jacket