FASHION DESIGN CAD COURSE
Style in fashion, and style in graphics, conveying a stylistic concept of fashion in graphic elements, researching the image to be proposed (coloring, composition, tactile sensations of materials, textures and patterns, social and cultural settings and targets) , Fashion Design
- Reserved to qualified or professional Fashion Designer
- Duration: 32 lessons 96 hours for 1 school year
- Start-up: September
- Attendance : 1 weekly class
- Subjects: Kaledo Style LECTRA and Adobe Photoshop
- Professional outlets: Companies producing clothes, fashion workshops, self-employment
- Success Story
- Price: 1650 Euro ( Tax Included )
- Sections and transformations: scale, rotate, tilt, extend or alter an image. Apply transformations to a selection, a whole layer, multi-level or a layer mask. Apply the transformation to a path, a vector shape, a vector mask, a selection board or an alpha channel.
- Vector graphics: Vector graphics (sometimes called vector shapes or vector objects) consists of lines and curves defined by mathematical objects called vectors, that describe an image according to its geometric characteristics.
- Brushes: Noise, Wet Edges, Airbrush, rounding, Protect texture
- Filters: increase sharpness, Blur, Lens Correction, Lens Blur, Reduce Noise, Liquify and Vanishing Point.
- File formats: bitmap (raster) or vector. The bitmap formats (GIF, JPEG, PNG and WBMP)
- Color adjustment: change the overall mixture of colors in an image Importing images captured by scanners or camera.
- Print images: Manage color by the application, manage color through the printer.
- Levels: Levels allow you to perform operations such as composition of multiple images, adding text to an image or adding forms of vector graphics. You can apply a layer style to add a special effect, like drop shadow or glow.
- Text: Change text orientation, application of anti-aliasing, modified, except Perspective and Distort
- Create and implement: the computer-graphics Import and edit images Coloring models and apply the real materials (fabrics, accessories ..) – a fashion collection presented graphically in print and on the web.
- Working with Colors
- Create sketches vector
- Working with “graphical attributes”
- Fabric and colorways Fabric
- Fill in the figures and create variants of the head
- Create masks
- Create presentations Design and specifications
- Processed to achieve
- Reare and implement computer graphics
- Import and edit images
- Color patterns and apply the actual materials (fabrics, accessories, etc.).
- Graphically present a fashion collection with the relevant technical data sheets.