MASTER in FASHION DESIGN
- Start-up: September
- Attendance: from Tuesday to Friday from 9.00 to 12.00, Saturday from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, Tuesday and Thursday from 14.30 to 17.30
- Enrollment: Until June. Limited number.
- Subjects: Fashion illustration. Fashion Styling. Textile technology. History of costume. Basis and fancy pattern design.Cut and Manifacturing Techniques. Adobe Photoshop, Kaledo Style, Browzwear
- Professional outlets: Companies producing clothes, fashion workshops, self-employment
- Success Story
- Fee: 5.500,00 euro ( IVA compresa)
- One Year: 1000 euro at the enrollment + 9 monthly installments of 500 euro
PROGRAM, Master in Fashion Design
- Canon of proportions and human anatomy, the draft, the included, the stylization.
- The technical drawing, pattern study of the base. The technical details.
- The trend of the theme and target research, research materials and mood.
- Designing fabric: continuous printing, jumped, mirror, placed. Study of developments in the drapery of the different materials.
- Achievements sketches based leaders: T-shirts, lingerie, swimwear, skirts, pants, jeans, shirts, jackets, vests, jackets, coats, suits, knitwear.
- Realization ready to wear collections theme and target free: night collection, sweatshirts, sports jackets, shirts, knitwear.
- Realization collections prêt-à-porter theme and set target: a collection suit, large size, day, evening.
- Realization haute couture theme and set target: collection wedding and evening dresses.
- Textile technology : fabrics, commercial functional and decorative technique.
- History of costume and fashion. Psychology of colors.
- Men’s collection, accessories collection and kids collection.
- The structure of the company, the professionals in fashion.
- Construction of a final project: choice of subject, target, materials, construction of the mood, creating a collection with its organic sheets.
The Stylistics style in fashion and style graphics, carry a stylistic concept fashion graphics, image search by proposing (coloring, composition , tactile materials , textures and patterns , settings and target social and cultural) .
Introduction to Photoshop Concept image bitmap and vector graphics , pixels , resolution, color models (RGB , CMYK , Grayscale , … ) , tools, menus, palettes.
Elements of composition elements of the psychology of perception , symmetry , balance, line and blemish , perspective and depth, full and empty, chromatic relationships .
The selections and transformations
The formats of files
Adjusting the color
Importing image printing
KALEDO STYLE LECTRA
Working with Colors
Create sketches vector
Working with ” graphical attributes ”
Fabric and colorways Fabric
Fill in the figures and create variants of the head
Create presentations Design and specifications
Processed to achieve
Create and implement computer graphics
Import and edit images
Color patterns and apply the actual materials ( fabrics , accessories , etc.).
Graphically present a fashion collection with the relevant technical data sheets
- Sections and transformations: scale, rotate, tilt, extend or alter an image. Apply transformations to a selection, a whole layer, multi-level or a layer mask. Apply the transformation to a path, a vector shape, a vector mask, a selection board or an alpha channel.
- Vector graphics: Vector graphics (sometimes called vector shapes or vector objects) consists of lines and curves defined by mathematical objects called vectors, that describe an image according to its geometric characteristics.
- Brushes: Noise, Wet Edges, Airbrush, rounding, Protect texture
- Filters: increase sharpness, Blur, Lens Correction, Lens Blur, Reduce Noise, Liquify and Vanishing Point.
- File formats: bitmap (raster) or vector. The bitmap formats (GIF, JPEG, PNG and WBMP)
- Color adjustment: change the overall mixture of colors in an image Importing images captured by scanners or camera.
- Print images: Manage color by the application, manage color through the printer.
- Levels: Levels allow you to perform operations such as composition of multiple images, adding text to an image or adding forms of vector graphics. You can apply a layer style to add a special effect, like drop shadow or glow.
- Text: Change text orientation, application of anti-aliasing, modified, except Perspective and Distort
- Create and implement: the computer-graphics Import and edit images Coloring models and apply the real materials (fabrics, accessories ..) – a fashion collection presented graphically in print and on the web.
- Master in Fashion Design
- Basic skirt – 12 fancy skirts from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Basic trousers – 6 pairs of fancy trousers from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Shirt and blouse with tailored sleeves and fancy collars
- 6 patterns blouses (raglan, Kimono sleeves, etc.)
- Semi-loose-fitting dress with breast dart. 8 fancy dresses from sketches -and fashion illustrations.
- Anatomically designed top with breast dart and tailored sleeves. 24 fancy transformations.
- Anatomically designed top with raglan sleeves, drop sleeves, kimono -sleeves with gusset, etc.
- Basic Man’s jacket with casual revers and two-piece sleeves.
- Woman’s jacket with breast dart. 6 fancy jackets from sketches and -fashion illustrations.
- Basic heavy jacket with raglan sleeves. Coat for men.
- 6 fancy coats and heavy jackets from sketches and fashion illustrations.
- Pattern layout from sketches and pictures of evening and wedding dresses.
- Equipment: Single needle machine, zig-zag sewing machine, overlock
- Fabrics. Width, treatments, and cutting equipment
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a skirt
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a pair of trousers
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a shirt
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a dress
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a waistcoat
- Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a jacket