Sartorial Pattern Maker Course
- Duration: 134 lessons 402 Hours
- Start-up: One year September and January. Two-year only September
- Attendance: two or four lessons a week. From Tuesday to Friday from 9.00 am to 12.00
- Enrollment: Until June for courses starting in September. Until November for courses starting in January. Limited number.
- Subjects: Basic and fancy pattern making. Cutting and manufacturing tecniques.
- Professional outlets : Companies producing clothes, fashion workshops, self-employment.
- Fee: 3.300 Euro ( Tax Included)
- PATTERN MAKING
- SEWING TECHNIQUES
- INFO REQUEST
PATTERN MAKING ( manual)
- Basic skirt - 12 fancy skirts from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Basic trousers - 6 pairs of fancy trousers from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Shirt and blouse with tailored sleeves and fancy collars
- 6 patterns blouses (raglan, Kimono sleeves, etc.)
- Semi-loose-fitting dress with breast dart. 8 fancy dresses from sketches -and fashion illustrations.
- Anatomically designed top with breast dart and tailored sleeves. 24 fancy transformations.
- Anatomically designed top with raglan sleeves, drop sleeves, kimono -sleeves with gusset, etc.
- Basic Man's jacket with casual revers and two-piece sleeves.
- Woman's jacket with breast dart. 6 fancy jackets from sketches and -fashion illustrations.
- Basic heavy jacket with raglan sleeves. Coat for men.
- 6 fancy coats and heavy jackets from sketches and fashion illustrations.
- Pattern layout from sketches and pictures of evening and wedding dresses.
Equipment: Single needle machine, zig-zag sewing machine, overlock
Fabrics. Width, treatments, and cutting equipment
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a skirt
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a pair of trousers
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a shirt
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a dress
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a waistcoat
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a jacket