cad pattern making course
- Basic notions of information technology Study of hardware and software components, CAD – CAM Lectra (Modaris, Diamino, Vigiprint) graphic programs and the Windows operating system.
- Creating the Pattern Digitisation of the finished pattern.
- Modifying the pattern using the previous digitisation. Creating and codifying of the pattern and its sizes.
- Analysing the paper pattern: explaining the construction points and of their positioning on the images, checking of the video pattern, access route, pattern registration, practical exercises
- CAD Pattern Making Access routes, creating and codifying of the libraries for a correct data filing.
- Modifying the pattern, creation of new versions, like pockets, belts, etc.
- Video application of the development. Copy of the development, from point to point, of the same image and of different images.
- Setting out of sewing figures and defining of the sewing angles for the industrialisation of the models. Adding of nicks, internal holes, texts. Creating new versions of the pattern.
- Adding of extreme and intermediate sizes to the existing size list. Changing of shifting of the basic size. Putting together of the different pattern components
- CAD placements Creating of the placement card, creating of restrictions in order to prevent/allow the movement of the different components according to the kind of fabric used.
- Preparing of the placement. Size analogy, new version and fabric with an existing placement, adding of sizes/versions, adding of previously created placements. How to obtain and use a correct and functional placement, costs optimisation.
- Since 1989, The School of Fashion offers courses for CAD Lectra Modaris, Diamino, the institute is certified Lectra Education
- Reserved to qualified or professional Pattern Maker
- Duration: 32 lessons 96 hours for 1 school year
- Start-up: September
- Attendance : 1 weekly class on Saturday or on Tuesday from 9.00 to 12. 00.
- Individual lessons: From 15 June to 15 September min. 20 lessons of 3 hours price 50 euro hour + IVA
- Subjects: CAD Pattern Making LECTRA Suite Modaris Damino Vigiprint
- Professional outlets: Companies producing clothes, fashion workshops, self-employment
- Success Story
- Payment : 300 Euro enrollment + 9 monthly rates of 150 Euro
- Price: 1650 Euro ( Tax Included )